Friday, April 15, 2011

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling

Madi and I had a fantastic week!!!! 

We spent most of our time at home, but nonetheless it was a fantastic week. Here are a few pictures to capture the nights when Joshua was home, eating cereal and carrots, and Madi rolling over for the first time. On Wednesday I was making dinner and happened to walk away for a split second...to my surprise Madi was on her stomach, head up and looking around. I was so proud!! I cannot believe that she rolled over for the first time! I tried to get her to do it again but she continued to roll from side to side. I love the fact that she is getting more and more independent. I cannot wait to see how much she grows/progressing in the next few months!






















1 comment:

  1. Wow, rolled over! She'll be able to roll wherever she wants to go now......I love the pictures............they capture alot of her week.....she looks like she is really enjoying her baby food. Great Job!....Madison, Nanny thinks that you are so beautiful......hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete