Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Joshua's 28th birthday, Memorial Day celebration, and The Adventure Science Center

This week has been packed full of task after task. Joshua and I celebrated his 28th birthday by going to Stoney River in Nashville which is his favorite restaurant with our family, Ryan and Jenn, and good friends, Luther and Ronda. Even though JOshua left on Memorial Day to run sound for NEXT, our middle school camp, Madi and I still joined Luther and Ronda at the Knotts for some fun in sun. It took Madi a while to warm up the pool, but Uncle Lu comforted her all the way. In addition to all that goodness, Jennifer and I took our kiddo's and Ms. Grace to the Adventure Science Center in Nashville for the day. The kids had a blast (and we did too). I haven't been there in so many years, and it has changed quite a bit from what I remember. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has children...definitely worth it!
















































2 comments:

  1. It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the blog babe! You are doing a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures...glad that you and Madi and friends had a good outing

    ReplyDelete