Friday, February 4, 2011

So behind

on the blog that is...

This week has not been exactly easy, but thus far I have been VERY dedicated to updating the blog with pictures and videos, so sorry for the lack of postings! This week has been uneventful with lots of crying and tears but today has been fantastic. As many of you know, Friday is our favorite day of the week, and yet again another wonderful Friday is here!

This morning I went to  MOPS and I had a fantastic time. I was very skeptical and cautious because I have heard mixed reviews from different moms about MOPS, but the Lord really put my fears to ease as soon I was entered the parking lot. If you know me then you know that going up and talking to people on my own and striking up conversation is not my gift. However, this morning was very different. I found some ladies in the parking lot and asked for directions to where MOPS was being held. They asked me to tag along so they could show me the children facility and the process involved with dropping Madi off for our next get together. It was great! I was very impressed with the whole process! What a great experience... Thanks Lori!

Madi also hit another milestone in my book, making me a super proud momma. She is sleeping in her crib. I thought after 2 days without a bath she could use one and she was not happy about it one bit. She cried for almost 20minutes afterwards, so I swaddled her (crossing my fingers it would help her settle) then placed her gently in the crib with her propped up on her side and she drifted off to sleep. I think I am stil in shock.

We also celebrated Madi's 2 month old birthday yesterday by letting her hang out with the Palmers. Joshua and I took dinner to some friends who just had a sweet baby girl last Saturday. It was crazy to think that just 9 weeks ago we were in the same place as them. All the fears and excitement flooded my thoughts as we sat with them and talked about their experience.

Here are some pictures of Madi with Christy and Brooke.


I found my fingers this week! They are so tasty!






No comments:

Post a Comment