Monday, March 28, 2011

Missing daddy...

Madi and I are sure missing daddy...
He left last night for Atlanta to attend Drive 2011. He will be back sometime late Wednesday night, but until then I am a single parent for the week. And I must say, I do appreciate the fact that I have a husband who walks in the door every night at 5. Jeezzz, how I miss him :(

It has been quite the day here in the Woodlief household. Lots of crying and lots of holding! Some times I wonder how I even get through the day, but we always seem to manage. Madi is finally sitting in her Bumboo, upright with no support from me whatsoever. Very, very exciting I have to say!

Here are few pictures to capture the precious moments without tears!









3 comments:

  1. Praying for you friend as you tend to sweet Madi this week. I loved looking at those pics and comparing them with the one to the left in her Bumbo - my how she's grown!
    We got one for Cade at the shower Sat. (can you believe they didn't have them with Cole!). . . anxious to see how he enjoys it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet baby Madison your nanny sure does love you. I enjoyed the new pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you too! The pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete