Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The past week

HAS BEEN CRAZYYYY!!!

The past week has been nuts and crazy! This past weekend was my first time to watch Madi by myself and man was it challenging. I am so thankful for my husband and that he is able to come home and be a set of helping hands! He spent the weekend working at Merge, a youth event put on by our church. Saturday we celebrated Mason's 3rd Birthday! I cannot believe that it has been 3 years! Man, time flies! After the wonderful celebration at Chick-fil-a, I headed to Nashville to have lunch with some good friends, Brittany and Elizabeth! Other than that the week has been pretty average! Nothing too exciting to document!

Oh, and I also went a little camera crazy today while Madi was sitting in the Bumbo...















1 comment:

  1. I love all the new pictures of Madison, she is sure beautiful...love you Madison, nanny

    ReplyDelete