Thursday, January 6, 2011

Madi's first stroll





Today Madi and I started off our day just like every other. I am loving the fact that she is adapting to a routine (atleast in the mornings!), because I can accomplish what I need to in the morning to make the rest of the day functional for the both of us. As Josh would say I am a control freak and need some level of scheduling to help me feel like the day has gone the best that it can, so for me her routine is such a blessing! After looking at the forecast, I decided a high of 45 would be a perfect day for a stroll at the Clarksville Greenway. We got all bundled up, packed a lunch, and headed out around 11:45. Madi and I walked/jogged a total of 2miles. It was great! The weather was breezy but perfect! I didn't take any pictures of the our actual stroll but I did snap a few of Madi before I left!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you started a blog for Madi!!! Stumbled across it on Adrian's page. . .You'll be so glad you have these memories documented in chronological order!! :) Can't wait to follow your days! We're really looking forward to tonight!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete