Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monday and Tuesday

Monday morning I went to my 6 week check-up. Wow, times flies! I cannot believe that it had been 6 weeks since giving birth. Even doctor Anderson was surprised to see me because he was convinced it had not been that long. Everything checked out great and I am all cleared! Great news and so exciting considering, I started training yesterday for the Music City half marathon. There are a ton of people running it this year, but I am training with a friend from our small group, Rachel. Last night was the first time I have REALLY ran in a few months and it was not as hard as I anticipated. 2.5 miles later and an ab workout that Jacob (Rachel's husband who is a personal trainer) uses, I am so, so, soo sore. My goal is 5 days a week. 4 days of heavy running, 3 days of weights with heavy running, and a recovery day filled with yoga. Excited to lose the baby weight!

After working out with Rachel I headed over to Luther and Ronda's house. I dropped Josh so he/we could spend some time with them. Ronda said she did not want her picture taken but I happened to get a glipse of her. lol
Mr. Luther

Luther and Ronda (well, what you can see lol)


Tuesday is here and another day has come and gone. I was supposed to have a play date with a friend of mine, but regrettably had to cancel because of pure exhaustion. I could not even keep my eyes open this morning. Madi did not have a bad night but it did not end until around 1 and then she was up again to feed at 3 and 6. I am glad that she is adhering to a schedule, but sleep deprivation is so hard to handle. Thanks to Christy and her willingness to keep Madi for 2 hours, I was able to shower, rest, and get a few things done around the house. I am so grateful for good friends who love keeping our daughter! They are such life savers!!!

Please be praying for us as we make another trip back to the doctor in the morning to discuss the scan we were already supposed to have, but have yet to, formula, and all the issues pertaining to Madi's sleep patterns. Will post some pictures later! Have a wonderful night!

2 comments:

  1. What scan, Sam? I must have missed it in a previous post. . . and I'm sure Josh is glad about your 6 week release! ;) Pretty sure Allen counted the days. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess she is having a scan done on her esophogus to confirm she does in fact have Gerd.

    ReplyDelete