Sunday, January 23, 2011

My baby girl is growing

Completely exhausted from running around and getting back in the swing of things at church, I needed a therapeutic night of cleaning. Weird I know, but it really does relax me to go from room to room and clean/de-clutter. Joshua and Madi went on to small group and I stayed behind to get some things accomplished around the house. While folding clothes, I stumbled across lots of oneies and outfits that Madi can no longer fit into. So, I made a give away bag for Mercy who will be arriving in just over a month! While rummaging through the dresser I came across Madi's going home outfit and my heart just sank. I just sat there and cried. I cannot believe that I am already passing things on to Mercy. It seems like just a few days ago, we were bringing home baby and learning to change diapers. Although I look forward to the days ahead and all joys of those particular seasons, I am still somewhat sadden that the days have passed so quickly.

1 comment:

  1. she is really growing....just to look at her baby pictures till now
    remember to put back a few things....yall may have another baby girl ....and you'll need all those things for her....nice to have and not have to buy again

    ReplyDelete