Sunday, January 16, 2011

Saturday & Sunday

Our Saturday was quite lazy. We spent our time around the living room napping and cleaning and trying to find some time in there for some conversations. The weather was so beautiful outside, so we opened all the blinds and let the sun shine through. Around 2ish Kelsie stopped by after running some errands to hang out for a bit and she ended up hanging all the way through dinner and a trip to Wal-Mart (Joshua's favorite place!)!! We don't mind whatsoever because it is always a treat whenever we get to spend time with her.

Anddd, I think I might cry now!

Sunday was just as uneventful as Saturday was. Madi and I stayed home today because our night/morning was not very good. Our child fights sleep...and I mean fights it. I think she is going to be our "free spirited" child who is scared she is going to miss something, therefore won't go down for naps or sleep at night. I keep telling myself this stage will pass quickly and before I know it she will be walking/talking/using the potty/ and the list continues...

1 comment: