Monday, January 24, 2011

Santa Baby

Not sure if I like what's happening to me.

Still thinking

Happy!

Playing on my mat!



My Christmas outfit! Mom says I am filling it out way better this month!


So happy

WE love, love, love when Dad gets home!

This morning Jenn and Christy stopped by for a little bit and then Madi and I had a day to ourselves. This week we have lots to do so I thought we would spend Monday relaxing and taking it easy. I decided to pull out her Christmas outfit just because.. I hate that she only got to wear it for one day, and it is only 3month so I thought we would wear it around the house a few more times before putting it her keepsake trunk.

2 comments:

  1. she is getting SO big. I enjoy your blog and keeping up with baby girl. What a doll!

    Aunt Shonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet video of her talking to her daddy
    I love Madi in her Santa outfit
    Thanks for all the sweet pictures..they have made my morning. I love you Madi and mommie and daddy

    ReplyDelete