Monday, January 10, 2011

Saturday, Sunday, and plain Ole Monday!

Our weekend was uneventful! Just the way we like it! We did, however, have a surprise visit from Nanny and G-daddy! G-daddy took a few days off and came in town and treated mommy and daddy to Red Lobster (mom says something about heaven??). After a wonderful dinner we headed back to our house and spent some time together!



As you can see from the photo's above, Nanny fed me while G-daddy spent some time with Molly. Molly absolutely adores G-daddy because he spends all his time playing rope and frisbee! They kept saying how much I have grown in the past week and how I am really starting to look more and more like a baby everyday. My hair is getting longer, my expressions more pronounced, and my overall demeanor is changing with each passing day. We cannot wait to see G-daddy again and we were all sad to see him go back to IL. We are praying that we get to go see him out West in a few months. Mom has been dying to see the Grand Cannon and G-daddy is getting ready to work in Phoenix, so hopefully we can fly out with Nanny and spend a few days together.

Sunday
As you can imagine, Josh is exhausted on Sunday's because he gets up at 4:30 and is at church by 5:30. I cannot express enough how proud of him we both are and all the sacrifices that he makes for me and Madi. I honestly could not do what he does and I am so grateful to have such a loving and selfless husband. Here are a few pictures of Sunday afternoon naps at the Woodlief household!


Monday
Monday was pretty ordinary. After having a meeting at work Josh and I grabbed a quick lunch and then headed home. After feeding Madi I decided to try and put her in the boppy again (Madi HATES the thing) and see if we could work on convincing Madi that it's actually a good thing! I snapped a few good pictures of Madi and some with Molly in there. Overall we had a wonderful Monday!












1 comment:

  1. sure enjoyed the blog today.....she looks happy enough sitting there like a sweetheart....we love you Nanny and Gdaddy

    ReplyDelete