Saturday, January 8, 2011

Time with the Willis Clan

Our Friday was wonderful!
I love Fridays! They are such a blessing to me and such a moment that I love forward to all week. Because Joshua works on Sundays he is given Friday as a replacement, which I do not mind at all! We spent the day lounging around the house, taking care of Madi, and just spending time together! It was wonderful to say the least. Madi has been having some stomach issues lately, so she was not feeling super happy but I did manage to capture a shot of her somewhat awake and happy in the swing. (in my favorite outfit, might I add)


The second portion of our day was spent in Nashville with Allen, Jessica, and Jonah. We decided early last week that we would have dinner with the Willis' Clan since we missed seeing them over Christmas. After an incredible dinner of tilapia with sun dried tomato alfredo we spent our time sitting around the dinner table talking about everything from the arrival of Eve to what is happening in our lives. We really miss seeing these guys on a regular basis and we are trying to make more of an effort to see them every week!  I would have to say that it was a great Friday full of time with our family and great friends. We are so blessed to have such wonderful, loving friends!



Funny fish face



2 comments:

  1. What fun! Michael and I were out last night and briefly thought about swinging by the Willis' to see you all (but didn't want to interrupt your time together). Let us know the next time you're in town. . . anxious to hold that sweet little one!
    ** I'm also here anytime you want to chat. Cole was a late Nov. baby, so I know what the 'winter baby blues' can be like :) You are doing a GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! I love these pictures!! And Adrian- you totally should have stopped by!! We would have loved to have you!!

    ReplyDelete